Due to continued growth, Quaife is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our expanding team. Contact us today and join UK leaders in automotive engineering…
Quality Engineer Added 19/04/18
Main duties and responsibilities:
Reporting to the Chief Production Officer, your main duties will be to maintain and develop the existing Quality Management System including;
- The management, maintenance and development of the BS EN ISO 9001 QMS and the further development / enhancement of the QMS where applicable.
- To coordinate all activities associated with the above, including the organisation of staff training and internal audits.
Key activities, (activity / tasks include but are not limited to):
To oversee and hold to account the Quality team dealing with;
- Internal Quality notifications, including engineering change requests and drawing up issues.
- External Quality issues such as customer complaints, or issues arising from suppliers or sub-contractors.
- Component update paperwork and roll-out.
Other activities will include;
- Attend regular meetings to discuss any Quality issues arising including KPI’s, objectives and continual improvement.
- Collate and archive all data relating to the QMS.
- Create and maintain all data relating to PPAP / ISIR submissions.
- Take an active role in continuous improvement including 5S.
- Take an active role within the inspection departments and provide cover where necessary.
- Audit sub-contractors and suppliers when required.
This job description is designed to help you in the understanding of the role and is not intended to be a definitive list of duties. Flexibility in meeting company needs is required by all employees.
Please note – No agencies
CNC Turning Programmer / Setter / Operator Added 05/04/18
We are currently looking for experienced, preferably time served, CNC Turning Programmers, Setters and Operators to join our turning team, working predominantly from our Gillingham site.
You should be fully conversant in Fanuc and be capable of programming at the machine and setting a part from drawing. CAD/CAM experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
An excellent understanding of materials, tooling, cutting speeds and feeds is essential. A high standard of quality is expected from all of our staff, as is the ability to work efficiently and to close tolerances.
We offer a competitive salary, uniform, pension and 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Contact us today and join UK leaders in automotive engineering.
CV’s to be emailed to Karl@Quaife.co.uk
Please note – No agencies
*These job descriptions are designed to help applicants in the understanding of their roles and are not intended to be a definitive list of duties as flexibility in meeting company needs is required by all employees.
We respectfully request that CVs are sent in by candidates only, no agencies please.